Welcome to my blog! This is a place of information and hope for fellow Canadians who are suffering from Lyme disease. I want to share with you the knowledge I have gained during my fight with this debilitating, frightening, and misunderstood illness. I hope you will be blessed.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

On the radio with Andy Oudman!

With Elizabeth May's announcement of her Lyme bill today, Lyme is ALL over the news.  Yay!!!!!!  I, myself, had the opportunity to speak to Andy Oudman on his talk show this morning, London Today, and tell a bit about my story.  There is so much more that could have been said; for example, I really didn't get to touch on the whole political aspect of the illness.  But I'm grateful to have had the opportunity to help educate the public and promote awareness.  It was my first time on the radio, too!  (Sorry, there's no link for this.  They don't archive their show.  I taped the whole Lyme segment on my Mp3, so maybe I'll figure out how to upload that.)

Here is a link to a CTV news report from today.  The tick population is exploding in Canada.  Protect yourself!

Lyme disease experts fear disease explosion | CTV News

No comments:

Post a Comment