Welcome to my blog! This is a place of information and hope for fellow Canadians who are suffering from Lyme disease. I want to share with you the knowledge I have gained during my fight with this debilitating, frightening, and misunderstood illness. I hope you will be blessed.

Friday, May 04, 2018

Spring, a season of new life and new hope

Dear friends,

We seem to have finally entered spring here in Canada.  The sights, sounds, and smells of spring are so refreshing, aren't they?  Spring is that relief after enduring months of harsh conditions.  Don't get me wrong; I love aspects of winter, too, but after five months of cold, wind, ice, slush, and shovelling, spring allows us to just exhale and take in the emerging beauty around us.  It is splendid!

I hope and pray that you are on the path to wellness and that, like spring, you are able to look forward to a new season of hope in your life.  Healing from Lyme is truly like the winter of life; it is hard and harsh.  But as you begin to see some small improvements, you regain that hope of better health.  Those small improvements are like the spring of your life, renewing your spirit as you anticipate better things to come.  Press on, and do not give up!  Very little has been gained in life without perseverance.  That is my prayer for you - perseverance and hope.

Thank you to those who have read this blog over the years, and I truly hope it has been helpful to many who have stumbled upon it.  This is my farewell post, as I will no longer be publishing here on The Lyme Maze.  Six years has been long enough, and I really have nothing more to add.  However, I will leave the blog up for those who may wish to have access to the information.

I wish you all the best on your journey to health!  Never give up!

With love,

The Lyme Maze