Welcome to my blog! This is a place of information and hope for fellow Canadians who are suffering from Lyme disease. I want to share with you the knowledge I have gained during my fight with this debilitating, frightening, and misunderstood illness. I hope you will be blessed.

Monday, July 09, 2012

Thank you, CBC!

I am so thankful for the CBC's openmindedness in reporting on Lyme disease several times in the past couple of years.  Had it not been for an interview I heard on the CBC in 2010, I don't think I would have my Lyme diagnosis.  Here are some recent CBC reports on Lyme disease that I found on the CanLyme website.  Thanks, CBC!

Lyme disease victim in Fredericton (July 5, 2012)

Lyme disease: Dealing with the disease no one believes in (July 6, 2012)

Lyme disease comes to Fredericton (July 9, 2012)