Welcome to my blog! This is a place of information and hope for fellow Canadians who are suffering from Lyme disease. I want to share with you the knowledge I have gained during my fight with this debilitating, frightening, and misunderstood illness. I hope you will be blessed.

Friday, August 08, 2014

Information Galore!

This is a quick post to provide you with a link to all sorts of reliable information about Lyme disease.  It is a page from lymedisease.org, an organization based in California.  Check it out.

questions & answers

2 comments:

  1. Hi Paula! I just want to let you know I nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award. Please see www.invitedbygrace.com for details. Of course, no worries if this is not something you can do right now ... but I just wanted to let you know how much I have appreciate your blog, especially in those first few months when I relapsed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you so much! I am so glad that I was able to help and provide some encouragement. That's been my purpose from the start and it's what keeps me going on this blog. I hope things are improving for you!

    Warmly,
    Paula

    ReplyDelete