Welcome to my blog! This is a place of information and hope for fellow Canadians who are suffering from Lyme disease. I want to share with you the knowledge I have gained during my fight with this debilitating, frightening, and misunderstood illness. I hope you will be blessed.

Friday, May 11, 2012

Sarnia MPP Supports Lyme Disease

I was reading an article in Vitality Magazine (May 2012) about Lyme disease.  It's an excellent article, by the way.  I got my copy from my naturopath, but you can probably get a free copy from a health food store.  Or go to their website.  Anyway, the article spoke about Sarnia MPP Bob Bailey and MPP Kim Craitor who "plan to introduce a Private Member's Bill in the Ontario legislature intended to make Lyme disease a political issue requiring a proper response." (Vitality Magazine, May 2012, p. 14).  You can check out the bill/petition here.