Welcome to my blog! This is a place of information and hope for fellow Canadians who are suffering from Lyme disease. I want to share with you the knowledge I have gained during my fight with this debilitating, frightening, and misunderstood illness. I hope you will be blessed.

Wednesday, February 05, 2014

And the saga continues...

Gee, wasn't it just a couple of weeks ago that I wrote about going off my antibiotics....hopefully for good?  Thank goodness I didn't bother to celebrate because it would have been a terrible let down!

A week ago, a few symptoms crept back.....vibrations in my legs and body, and weird head vibrations when I'm falling asleep (which prevent me from actually getting to sleep).  Sleep meds have helped immensely and I'm taking some herbs/supplements to help my symptoms:  Banderol and Samento, and curcumin (along with all of my regular supplements).

My LLMD told me to wait it out and see if the symptoms would go away on their own.  Perhaps they are stress-induced.  Yes, it's been a stressful month.....4 family birthdays, report cards, and added workload due to my hubby having a brutal flu for a couple of weeks.  Lack of sleep, lack of regular exercise (although I am trying!), and a little too much sugar in the diet could also be contributors to my problem.  It's time to clean things up!

I have my next doctor's appointment in 2 weeks, so I guess I'll see what he will want me to do about this.  Go back on antibiotics???  I hope not!  But I'll do whatever I need to do to keep these symptoms at bay and be able to live a normal life.

I'm so enjoying the normality....even banality....of life these days, and never ever want to take the simple things for granted again!