Welcome to my blog! This is a place of information and hope for fellow Canadians who are suffering from Lyme disease. I want to share with you the knowledge I have gained during my fight with this debilitating, frightening, and misunderstood illness. I hope you will be blessed.

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Rain on a Distant Roof

Vanessa Farnsworth is a Canadian writer who has published a book journaling her experience with Lyme disease while trying to access help through the Canadian health care system.  I've read excerpts of her book online and it is very good.....gripping, in fact.  Nevertheless, I'm not sure if I can bring myself to read it.....yet.  It's hitting a little too close to home for me at the moment.  I'm sure I will pick it up at some point as I love non-fiction.  Thank you, Vanessa, for sharing your story with us, and exposing the horror of this illness as well as the flaws in our medical system.


Check out Vanessa's excellent website and blog here.