Welcome to my blog! This is a place of information and hope for fellow Canadians who are suffering from Lyme disease. I want to share with you the knowledge I have gained during my fight with this debilitating, frightening, and misunderstood illness. I hope you will be blessed.

Monday, December 22, 2014

Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year!


It is my prayer that all of you who celebrate Christmas will have an enjoyable time with family and friends and be able to leave your troubles behind if even for a short time.  It is so important for us to connect with people.  Let us not allow our chronic illness to define us or rob us of the good things that this life has to offer.  Sure, we may not be able to do everything we would like, but let us find pleasure in the small things, and in the things we are still able to do.  Let us have hope as we begin 2015....for our personal situation, and for the greater Lyme issue.  We have seen some major developments in 2014 with the passing of Bill C-442 in Canada to create a Federal Framework on Lyme Disease, and with the passing of the bill in New York State protecting physicians who treat Lyme.  Change is slow, but it IS happening.  Hope is in the air!

On that note, I wish you all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!  God bless!